All final purchases are PREPAID. Accounts created by customers on IEMusicstore are not credit accounts and do not imply an availability of credit.
Receiving of all wired funds, both international and domestic, have been suspended at this time.
1. We accept the following methods of payment: PayPal, checks, and money orders. We prefer payment through PayPal with credit card or if applicable your PayPal account. If you pay with business or personal check there is a 7 to 10 work day hold to process order. After check clears bank process, then we ship items. We add 3% to the purchase price for PayPal use.
2. For California buyers. All applicable state taxes will be clearly displayed during checkout.
3. All prices are listed in US Dollars, unless otherwise indicated. We do accept cash as payment for school delivery orders with IEMusicstore pre-approval.
4. Orders are not binding until payment has been accepted and verified.
1. We do not ship to international destinations at this time.
SHIPPING, HANDLING and DELIVERY CHARGES:
1. Shipping and handling charges apply to all orders, unless otherwise specified.
2. Shipping and handling charges will be calculated in your shopping cart and may vary according to the number or weight of items shipped, carrier used, destination of order and whether you requested expedited delivery.
3. We do not use customer's shipping account numbers for payment of shipping costs.
4. All delivery dates are estimates and are not guaranteed. An exception of no guarantee of delivery dates rests with the carrier and whether the purchaser paid for a method of delivery that provides a guarantee with its service. Any refunds for service not meeting the shipping carrier's promise of date of delivery will be collected from the shipping carrier and returned to the purchaser. IEMusicstore will not be responsible for a shipping carrier's negligence, incompetence, or accident in not shipping as they promise.
for more infomation about shipping.
RETURNS and EXCHANGES
Read LIMITED WARRANTY below this section for more information.
All sales are final on used and close out products. No returns, exchanges, replacements, or credits are offered.
IEMusicstore accepts returns on NEW products, according to the following guidelines:
Permission from IEMusicstore must be obtained before any products are returned by Purchaser for any reason whatsoever. If products are returned without such permission, Purchaser authorizes IEMusicstore, in addition to such other remedies as it may have, to hold the returned products at Purchaser's sole risk and expense. Special-ordered materials (out of stock) are not subject to return. Applicable copy of invoice or order number must accompany returned goods. To return a covered product it must be returned within 60 days of when you received it. First, obtain authorization to return product by contacting IEMusicstore at telephone number (951) 479-1261. You may also request authorization by email or postal mail; include your name, order number (found on email invoice) and all details of product name and model number if available. Explain why you want to return the product. When notification of authorization has been provided to you, you may then return the item. Please do not return the item without this authorization. If using USPS carrier for return shipping, a delivery confirmation number must be aquired and if applicable be sure to get a certificate of mailing so you will receive proper credit in complying with this returns policy.
The returning product must not have been used after it leaves IEMusicstore warehouse and is in original packaging. Unless when it was used, it was found to be defective.
IEMusicstore will not accept any returned product if it was abused or used for a purpose it was not intended, whereby rendering it unusable. This includes all fuses. Returned fuses will be checked at IEMusicstore discretion for defective or blown fuse element. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS, CREDITS, OR EXCHANGES FOR:
IEmusicstore will only make exchanges for defective products for the same or exact product being replaced and only if we have the same product and quantity in stock. Because the product being replaced is defective, we will ship free of charge to original destination.
There are no reimbursements or credits for any shipping costs unless item(s) are considered by IEMusicstore to be defective. In which case we will credit or refund the shipping costs as per the least expensive shipping method only.
IEMusicstore warrants to the original purchaser all NEW products, hereunder, to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal use and service, for a period of 30 days from date of delivery. When warranty period expires, all such liability shall terminate. Materials claimed to be defective and covered by this warranty, at the discretion of IEMusicstore, must be returned to IEMusicstore, Corona, California, prepaid, with a description of the defect. The parties hereto expressly agree that the Purchaser's sole and exclusive remedy against IEMusicstore shall be for the replacement of a defective product or product purchase refund. IEMusicstore liability, whether under theories of breach of contract or warranty, negligence, or strict liability, shall be limited to replacing parts found by IEMusicstore to be defective or, at IEMusicstore option, to refund the purchase price of such product. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE NOT EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN. In no event shall IEMusicstore be liable for incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with a product or services sold by IEMusicstore. Consequential damages shall include, but not be limited to, loss of income or profit, loss of the products or any associated equipment, damage to associated equipment, cost of capital, cost of substitute products, facilities, services or replacement power, down time costs, or claims of buyer's customers for such damages, from alleged negligence, breach of warranty, strict liability or any other theory, arising out of the use or handling of its products, and losses sustained as a result of injury (including death) to any person.
(1) The above warranty covers only in-stock items. Out of stock items whether factory new, surplus new or used are special ordered. Ordered products by IEMusicstore as per request for quote (RFQ) statement produced by IEMusicstore, and purchase be made thereby are non-cancelable, non-returnable, and non-refundable with IEMusicstore and Purchaser agrees to seek any damages in defective product with the manufacturer of product under their terms of warranty. IEMusicstore liability under these conditions are limited to negotiating in good faith with the manufacturer on behalf of the Purchaser for either repair or replacement of defective goods. Any other costs incurred such as freight or insurance shall not be IEMusicstore liability.
This terms of sale is subject to change without notice.